By 2025 our worst fears have been realized. Distrust, fear and death stalk the nations of the world, turning friend against friend and breeding petty jealousies and hatred amongst once stalwart allies. The spectre of international terrorism is a dark shadow, used to keep the population in check.
Standing idly by while your family, friends and fatherland fall in the dust though is not your way. Never has been.
As part of the Peacekeeping Forces' special troops, you've decided it's time someone made a stand, and not till the last drop of blood drains from your heart will you let it go.
How you take down this powerful enemy is up to you; the varied mission structure will place you up against troops, tanks and even the stalking menace of battle-mechs. But it's not just about running in all guns blazing, pinpoint guerilla attacks can behead the enemy. Still, you're not averse to the odd taste of ultra-violence...
- 2025: Battle for the Fatherland is a third-person shooter offering the player opportunities for extensive unit customization.
- It utilizes the powerful game engine used in Heavy Duty - providing the impressive inverse kinematics animation technique.
- A geographic mission structure allowing you to see what is happening in bordering states.
- Huge arsenal of futuristic weaponry including the stomping assassins, battle-mechs.
- Compelling story and engaging main character draws the player into this violent, near-future world.
2025 Battle for Fatherland Screenshots